"Improving Your Mobility" presents a simple approach to restoring range of movement, which you can apply around several major joints in the body.
Often, we approach the human body as if it's a set of separate and independent systems, where changing something in one part has no effect on others. Side effects from pharmaceutical treatments neatly demonstrate that this is not the case.
In a similar way, when improving your mobility, there are a number of factors that interweave to enhance or damage your available range of movement.
Addressing each of these using this system will leave you with superior mobility and the physical capacity that comes from being able to use all that your body is meant to be able to do.
Why do you need to register an account to access the course?
If you have never done one of our courses, and wish to continue the course after the first lesson, you'll be asked to register an account on the Limitless Fitness website. Registration is one-time and 100% free of charge.
First of all, it keeps the bots and trolls at bay so that comments and discussion only involve real people like you, but there's more...
As someone who has an interest in one of the Limitless Fitness courses, I want to make sure that you always get the most up-to-date information. Registering an account means you'll get...
- Access to ALL FREE courses without having to register again.
- A notification email whenever a course you've started is updated (e.g. when new lessons or bonus content is added).
- A notification email whenever new FREE courses are released.
- Early access to and a discount on new PREMIUM courses.
- Opportunities to influence what courses I release next.